Aandrijf Technisch Buro’s spiral bevel gearboxes are produced in Italy by manufacturer PCM. Here, cast iron units are built as speed reducer, speed increaser and even switchable versions up to an input motor power of 265 kW.
Spiral bevel gearboxes are used for various purposes, such as for lifting platforms, where the motor power is distributed to two, four or more screw jacks. But also for bridge transmissions, transmissions for which a 90 degree angle must be created and for various crane applications, spiral bevel gearboxes are used.
Characteristics of spiral bevel gearboxes
- Max. input motor power of 265 kW
- Max. output torque of 2,077 Nm with shaft diameter Ø75 mm
- Gear ratio of 1:1 to 1:5
- Grease or oil filled depending on the speed
- Optional stainless steel shafts and Niploy treatment on the housing for wet applications
- Various designs and versions are possible, such as IEC input, cylindrical shafts with key or hollow shafts with key, switchable versions and so on.