The product range of Aandrijf Technisch Buro also includes many different motors, especially electric motors and hydraulic motors. Hydraulic motors are usually supplied together with (planetary) gearboxes and electric motors both attached to gear units and as separate motors, for example, for fans, pumps and so on.
The partnership with MT Motori Elettrici from Italy enables Aandrijf Technisch Buro to supply standard and special electric motors and brake motors quickly and competitively. MT motors are 100% manufactured in Europe, have an aluminium housing and are characterised by their high quality. For motors in cast iron housing and above size 200, Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies motors from various other manufacturers.
Characteristics of motors
- Electric motors, brake motors and hydraulic motors
- Three-phase motors, single-phase motors, double polarity and DC-motors
- Standard IEC designs as well as special versions and special voltages/frequencies
- ATEX and UL/CSA certification and, upon request, also maritime versions and certifications
- Many options such as PTCs, ACH, increased IP protection class, encoder mounting, forced ventilation and so on.
Curious about the possibilities with our motors?