Aandrijf Technisch Buro offers a complete range of drum brakes, disc brakes and thrusters which are designed in accordance with the DIN standard. The frames of the brakes are made entirely of cut sheet steel rather than cast iron and can be supplied with various types of asbestos-free brake linings.
The brakes are used at various locations on cranes, winches, travel drives and conveyor belts, where they can be used both as static and dynamic brakes. The spring-applied and electro-hydraulical released brake is available for various voltages and frequencies. The brakes are optionally available with certificates.
Characteristics of brakes
- Drum brakes from size 160 to 710 mm with an adjustable braking torque up to 10,500 Nm
- Disc brakes available with stepless adjustable braking torque up to 22,000 Nm
- Electro-hydraulical thruster up to 4000 N and 120 mm stroke
- Brakes and thruster built entirely in accordance with the DIN standard
- Optional automatic wear adjustment, support for vertical and hanging installation, stainless steel parts, limit switches for signalling brake open/closed, wear and stroke