Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies two types of linear actuators from our partner Setec, both with an aluminium housing. The distinction is made between a right angle version with internal worm gear set and a straight version in which the spindle is in line with the motor shaft.
An actuator, unlike screw jacks, is always equipped with a translating screw and is completely sealed so that protection against dirt and moisture is guaranteed. Linear actuators are used in many machines, installations and systems for aligning belts, adjusting machines, opening and closing shutters and doors, locking panels and much more.
Characteristics of actuators
- The right angle version has a maximum load of up to 10.000kg
- The in-line version has a maximum load of up to 6.000kg
- Actuators for larger loads are available upon request
- Many different speeds possible due to trapezoidal and ball screws
- Input side for motor connection or, on request, with cylindrical input shaft with key
- Optionally equipped with limit switches, potentiometer, anti-rotation and so on