HOME >> PRODUCTS >> GEARBOXES AND GEARED MOTORS
Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies a wide range of worm gearboxes. The worm gearboxes with aluminium housing are produced by Ghirri Motoriduttori and the larger worm gearboxes with cast iron housing are produced by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives.
A worm gearbox is the most economical gear unit on the market, but has low efficiency. The areas of application of worm gear units are very diverse, but they are widely used in, for example, the food processing industry, packaging industry, special machine building and internal transport systems.
Characteristics of worm gearboxes
- Output torque of 2 Nm to 12,500 Nm
- Aluminium or cast-iron housing
- Stainless steel 316 hollow shaft and fasteners available
- Optionally available with reduced backlash
- Numerous options available, such as special and double input and output shafts, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
Learn more about our worm geared motors?