HOME >> PRODUCTS >> GEARBOXES AND GEARED MOTORS
In addition to the range of standard planetary gearboxes, Aandrijf Technisch Buro has a line of winch gearboxes with planetary gears, from our Italian partner Dinamic Oil. Planetary winch drives are especially designed to be built into the winch drum and are characterised by a rotating housing.
Winch gearboxes are suitable for mounting hydraulic motors as well as electric motors, with a solid input shaft and optionally also with right angle input when space is limited.
Why choose winch gearboxes?
- Standard output torque up to approximately 750,000 Nm, higher torques upon request
- Suitable for assembling electric motors or hydraulic motors, with or without hydraulic or electric (holding) brake
- Optionally prepared for oil cooling
- Much of the product range available with DNV type approval
- Optional material, product and test certificate from manufacturer, ATEX certificate or external certification bodies such as DNV, ABS, Lloyd’s, Bureau Veritas, GL and so on.
Curious about the possibilities with our winch gearboxes?