In addition to the range of standard planetary gearboxes, Aandrijf Technisch Buro has a line of winch gearboxes with planetary gears, from our Italian partner Dinamic Oil. Planetary winch drives are specially designed to be built into the winch drum and are characterised by a rotating housing.
Winch gearboxes are suitable for mounting hydraulic motors as well as electric motors, with a solid input shaft and optionally also with right angle input when space is limited.
Why choose winch gearboxes?
- Standard output torque up to approximately 750,000 Nm, higher torques upon request
- Suitable for assembling electric motors or hydraulic motors, with or without hydraulic or electric (holding) brake
- Optionally prepared for oil cooling
- Much of the product range available with DNV type approval
- Optional material, product and test certificate from manufacturer, ATEX certificate or external certification bodies such as DNV, ABS, Lloyd’s, Bureau Veritas, GL and so on.