Slewing gearboxes or slewing drives are used for slewing or rotating various applications. Examples include cranes, thruster systems, aerial work platforms and facade maintenance installations. A slewing gearbox is a gearbox with a pinion on the output shaft that rotates in a slewing ring bearing.
The slewing gearboxes from our Italian partner Dinamic Oil, are suitable for mounting hydraulic motors as well as electric motors and with or without hydraulic or electric (holding) brake.
Why choose slewing gearboxes?
- Output torque as standard up to 460,000Nm
- Pinions assembled from shafts or with shaft and pinion in one piece, optionally ground to obtain a better tooth surface
- Optional pinions made of special materials with treatment methods to achieve extra high charpy values, including test certificates
- Suitable for mounting electric motors or hydraulic motors, with or without hydraulic or electric lifting (holding) brakes
- Optional material, product and test certificate from manufacturer, ATEX certificate or external certification bodies such as DNV, ABS, Lloyd’s, Bureau Veritas, GL and so on.