Parallel shaft geared motors are characterised by their compact design and easy assembly. This makes them extremely suitable for screw conveyors, conveyor and elevator belts, crank arm mechanisms, roller conveyors, extruders and hoisting/elevating mechanisms, among others.
The units, manufactured by our Turkish partner I.Mak, are characterised by high quality internal gearing and alignment, which makes them run very quietly and vibration is negligible. The monoblocks are made of cast iron and have a sleek finish in any desired colour.
Characteristics of parallel shaft geared motors
- Output torque of 200 Nm to 18,000 Nm
- Standard output shaft of 30 mm to 120 mm in diameter
- Two-stage and three-stage units in the same housing, options for multiple stages
- Directly coupled motor, by IEC connection or by IEC connection with flexible coupling
- Numerous options possible such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
- Electric motors in many variants and many options such as brakes, PTCs, encoder, rain cover and so on.