HOME >> PRODUCTS >> LINEAR TRANSMISSIONS
The Nautimove ELECTROMAST is a electromechanical actuator, which is designed, developed and produced from our partner SETEC in Italy. This linear transmission with synchronous bi-directional telescopic elements, moves up and down the navigation lights at the bow of a yacht. According to the maritime rules, this is required for yachts with a length of 50 meters and more.
The Nautimove ELECTROMAST can be installed partly or completely below deck and is available with various options for ship fixing flanges, mast lights and a control panel. It consist of 3 carbon fibre rods which are one into each other and move together at the same speed, by the first smallest screw movement.
Advantages and characteristics of ELECTROMAST
- The system is fully electric, so no oil pipes or big oil tank required
- It is a fully controlled, retractable solution, which means up and down driven
- Light weight and compact system, thanks to 3 extension rods in carbon fibre
- Completely aesthetic, safe and silent system which is energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Highly reduced installation costs through connection flange and internal hollow structure
Want to know more about the Nautimove ELECTROMAST?