Aandrijf Technisch Buro has a lot of experience in supplying industrial gearboxes. Both standard bevel helical and parallel shaft units with cast iron housing, as well as customer-specific, steel welded housings, if desired with certification.
The standard industrial gearboxes are manufactured by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives. For larger and special units, Aandrijf Technisch Buro has several options, depending on the customer’s wishes and requirements.
Industrial gearboxes are used, among other things, in large conveyors, mixers, shredders, extruders, winches, cranes as well as in many applications in the water management and recycling industries.
Characteristics of industrial gearboxes
- Standard output torque up to 35,500 Nm, higher upon request
- Standard output shaft up to 150 mm, higher upon request
- Both parallel and right angle units, with right angle units having horizontal or vertical input
- Optionally available with output including reinforced bearing for extruder use
- Numerous options possible, such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.