Helical geared motors are often used with chain or belt drives, a flexible coupling or, as a flange version, also built directly onto the machine. The units, manufactured by our Turkish partner I.Mak, are characterised by high quality internal gearing and alignment, which makes them run very quietly and makes vibration negligible. The units are made of cast iron and have a sleek finish in any desired colour.
Application areas for helical gear units are very diverse, such as internal transport systems, packaging industry, mixer applications, lift construction and many more.
Characteristics of helical geared motors
- Output torque of 90 Nm to 18,000 Nm
- Standard output shaft of 20 mm to 120 mm in diameter
- Two-stage and three-stage units in the same housing, options for multiple stages
- Directly coupled motor by IEC connection or by IEC connection with flexible coupling
- Numerous options possible such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
- Electric motors in many variants and many options such as brakes, PTCs, encoder, rain cover and so on.