Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies Northon Trasmissioni disc couplings, manufactured entirely in Italy. The wide range of disc couplings is equipped as standard with discs in stainless steel 304 and ground bolts. The range goes from a nominal torque of 100 Nm to 92,000 Nm.
Flexible disc couplings are used in transmissions that must be torsionally rigid, but where exact alignment is difficult, such as in connections between motors and gearboxes, motors and pumps and various wheel drives and screw jacks.
Characteristics of flexible disc couplings
- Suitable for up to 65,000 Nm nominal torque
- Speeds of up to 12,000 rpm possible on small models
- Maximum permissible bore with keyway is 205 mm
- How torsionally rigid, maintenance-free and suitable for high speeds
- Many versions of hub length and flange possible