Aandrijf Technisch Buro delivers a wide range of flexible pin couplings from the manufacturer Northon Transmissioni, from Italy. The flexible couplings are made of steel and can therefore be used from -30°C up to +120°C. This makes the couplings suitable for many applications such as in conveyor belts, travel drives, winches and cranes.
Northon produces the PN series as standard coupling, coupling with brake drum or brake disc and as spacer coupling. Upon request, the couplings are also available in special and certified materials.
Characteristics of flexible couplings
- Suitable up to a nominal torque of approx. 450,000 Nm
- Speeds of up to 16,000 rpm possible on small models
- Maximum permissible bore with keyway is 650 mm
- Heat treatment possible to increase charpy
- Optionally available with brake drum or brake disc