The ISOMOVE electric cylinders, also called servoactuators, which Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies are manufactured by Setec. The ISOMOVE is an electric cylinder, or high dynamic linear actuator, which is dimensionally completely interchangeable with pneumatic cylinders according to ISO15552. The cylinders are available in two versions, namely in-line and parallel.
Many manufacturing companies work with machines that have pneumatic cylinders. Partly these pneumatic cylinders do not achieve the desired accuracy in all applications, and that the machines therefore do not run and produce optimally. The arrival of the ISOMOVE electric cylinder from Setec has changed this.
Characteristics of electric cylinders
- Anodised aluminium housing in accordance with ISO15552
- Available in 13 different sizes for servo or stepper motor
- Design with direct motor input, with (planetary) gearbox as reduction stage, by backlash-free toothed belt or cylindrical input shaft
- Maximum axial load of 350.000N and speeds up to 1.660mm/s
- Many different and special designs possible