Bevel helical geared motors, also known as right-angle geared motors, are characterised by their right angle design. They are produced by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives and are ideal for building close to the machine.
The units are characterised by high quality internal gearing and alignment, which makes them run very quietly and vibration is negligible. The monoblocks are made of cast iron and have a sleek finish in any desired colour. Areas of application of right angle gear units are very diverse, such as conveyors, mixers, handling systems, crushers and as travel drives.
Characteristics of bevel helical geared motors
- Output torque of 180 Nm to 18,000 Nm
- Standard output shaft of 30 mm to 120 mm in diameter
- Two-stage and three-stage units in the same housing, options for multiple stages
- Directly coupled motor, by IEC connection or by IEC connection with flexible coupling
- Numerous options possible such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
- Electric motors in many variants and many options such as brakes, PTCs, encoder, rain cover and so on.