Aandrijf Technisch Buro offers a wide range of gearboxes which will be driven by v-belts. One series is produced in Italy by OCR Riduttori and the other two series are produced by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives in Turkey.
In the past, they were widely used, for example, on conveyor belts and nowadays they are often replaced with bevel helical units or parallel shaft geared motors. In combination with the V-belt drive, the speed can be easily adjusted by changing pulleys. The disadvantage of these units is the maintenance and the mandatory shielding of the v-belts for safety reasons.
Characteristics of shaft mounted gearboxes
- Output torque of 160 Nm to 11,280 Nm
- Standard output shaft of 38 mm to 100 mm in diameter
- Optionally available with backstop for elevator belts
- Delivery including motor support is posible
- Numerous options possible, such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.