Planetary gearboxes are characterised by a so-called planetary gear mechanism and are often an interesting alternative to conventional gearboxes. Planetary gearboxes are advantageous when there is a need for small installation space, low output speeds combined with relatively high torques and low duty cycles.
Aandrijf Technisch Buro supplies planetary gearboxes which are manufactured by our partner Dinamic Oil in Italy. The gearboxes are often used in winches, cranes, mixers, shredders, travel drives, drilling machines and many other applications.
Why choose planetary gearboxes?
- Maximum output torque of 4,100,000 Nm
- Gear ratio higher than 1:20,000
- Standard designs from the catalogue as well as customised solutions
- Input suitable for electric motor, hydraulic motors or with input shaft
- Output with cylindrical or hollow shaft, including shrink disk, keyway or spline
- Foot-mounted, flange-mounted, shaft mounted with torque arm or rotating housing
- Optional material, product and test certificate from manufacturer, ATEX certificate or external certification bodies such as DNV, ABS, Lloyd’s, Bureau Veritas, GL and so on.