HOME >> PRODUCTS >> GEARBOXES AND GEARED MOTORS
The hoisting geared motors are manufactured by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives. This line of gearboxes has been especially developed for hoisting applications where the gearboxes with electric motor and winch drum are arranged in a ‘U’ configuration. This application is often used, for example, in overhead cranes.
The three-stage units have a suitable centre distance between the input and output shaft so that the right winch drum and electric motor do not touch each other, but are built together in a very compact way. Together with the I.Mak parallel shaft geared motors, we are able to supply both travel transmissions and hoisting transmissions for many cranes.
Characteristics of hoisting gearboxes
- Maximum output torque of 800 Nm to 10,400 Nm
- Standard output shaft up to 110 mm
- Direct motor mounting or by IEC connection
- Easy selection based on drum diameter and FEM class
- Numerous options possible, such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
- Electric motors in many variants and many options such as single brake, double brake, PTCs, encoder and so on.
Do you want to know more about our hoisting gearboxes?
Schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief
Ja, ik wil op de hoogte blijven van de laatste ontwikkelingen, nieuwtjes en speciale aanbiedingen van Aandrijf Technisch Buro. Schrijf mij in voor de nieuwsbrief: