The hoisting geared motors are manufactured by I.Mak Gearboxes & Drives. This line of gearboxes has been especially developed for hoisting applications where the gearboxes with electric motor and winch drum are arranged in a ‘U’ configuration. This application is often used, for example, in overhead cranes.
The three-stage units have a suitable centre distance between the input and output shaft so that the right winch drum and electric motor do not touch each other, but are built together in a very compact way. Together with the I.Mak parallel shaft geared motors, we are able to supply both travel transmissions and hoisting transmissions for many cranes.
Characteristics of hoisting gearboxes
- Maximum output torque of 800 Nm to 10,400 Nm
- Standard output shaft up to 110 mm
- Direct motor mounting or by IEC connection
- Easy selection based on drum diameter and FEM class
- Numerous options possible, such as special input and output shaft, reinforced bearings, ATEX certification and so on.
- Electric motors in many variants and many options such as single brake, double brake, PTCs, encoder and so on.